The Picker

Time for just a goofy parody for once. I've been heavy on the social issues lately. What we need is a nonsensical parody. Let's go with a parody of Steve Miller's "The Joker"

Some people call me the nose miner, yeah
Some call my nose antics sick
Some people call me Maurice
Cause I speak of the pompitous of the pick

People talk about me, baby
Say I’m doing something wrong
Well, don’t you worry baby
Don’t worry
Cause I’m right here, right here, right here picking at home

Cause I’m a picker
I’m a driller
I’m a flicker
A nostril filler
I pick my nose out in the sun

I’m a trolling
I’m a rolling
I’m a booger bowling
Playing with boogers sure is fun

I’m a picker
I’m a driller
I’m a flicker
A nostril filler
I pick my nose out in the sun

I’m a trolling
I’m a rolling
I’m a booger bowling
Playing with boogers sure is fun

You’re the biggest booger
That I ever did see
I really love to pick you
Effortlessly
Picky-picky-picky-picky all the time
Ooo-ee baby, all of ‘em are mine

Cause I’m a picker
I’m a driller
I’m a flicker
A nostril filler
I pick my nose out in the sun

I’m a trolling
I’m a rolling
I’m a booger bowling
Playing with boogers sure is fun