Kodachrome

Well, Kodachrome has been officially taken off the market what with the digital image age. And that's the perfect time to parody "Kodachrome" by Paul Simon.

When I think back
To all the crap it took to get pictures
It’s a wonder
I took any at all
And though our lack of technology
Never hurt me then
I could read the writing on the wall

Kodachrome
They limited our pictures per roll
They had us load and unload them all
Then charge you more for development, oh yeah
You required a bulky camera
If you didn’t thread it right, well damn ya
So mama thank you for taking my Kodachrome away

If you took all the photos I took
with Kodachrome
And tried to find one that came out just right
I know you’d never ever
find you a good one
Cause they all look worse than you thought they might

Kodachrome
Digital has replaced you forever
Loading the film, no never
Makes me smile to know I can preview my shots, oh yeah
I’ve got a camera that’s thin
To take my photos in
So mama thank you for taking my Kodachrome away.

Mama please take my Kodachrome away
Mama please take my Kodachrome away
Mama please take my Kodachrome away