Wishing You Were Here

Yeah, what with the economy plunging into a major depression you're probably missing all of your cash you invested and lost. So does everyone else. So here's a song for you from Chicago to remind you of your money. To the tune of "Wishing You Were Here"

High yield trends, dividends and stacks of cash,
Ooo ooo ooo, wishing you were here
Heaven knows where it all goes but it’s gone in a flash
Ooo ooo ooo, wishing you were here

Same big crash took all my cash this time out
Ooo ooo ooo, wishing you were here
Greedy moves attract seedy dudes to cash you out
Ooo ooo ooo, wishing you were here

And I’d like to have the cash that I started from
Just to know I didn’t blow it investing dumb
But my 401K has dwindled away and now it’s gone
And that’s just how it’s done

Ooo ooo ooo, wishing you were here
Ooo ooo ooo, wishing you were here

Now my bank took a major tank and got bought out
Ooo ooo ooo, wishing you were here
Lost my home on a shady loan with no cash bailout
Ooo ooo ooo, wishing you were here