What to Do

Well, with the 50th anniversary of the death of Buddy Holly having happened just recently and with all the firings and unemployment going on, I thought it fitting to use a more obscure Buddy Holly song this time: "What to Do". To help, I'll link a you tube playing of it here. And then give you the original lyrics first.

Original Lyrics

What to do now that she doesn't want me
That's what haunts me
What to do

What to do to keep from being lonely
Want her only
What to do

The records hops and all the happy times we had
The soda shop; the walks to school now make me sad

What to do I know my heartaches showing
Still not knowing
What to do


Parody Lryics

What to do now that they no longer want me
After the years they’d taunt me
What to do

What to do to keep from being poor
I just want more
What to do

The water cool talks and all the happy surfing times I had
The extra long lunches; the unrecorded sick days now make me sad

What to do I know my skills are lacking
From my slacking
What to do