When I'm Seventy-Four

Poor Paul McCartney and his divorce situation. I don't think this is what he planned for when he originally wrote "When I'm Sixty-Four" as The Beatles. Let's add 10 years to it and revise it.

When I get older
and finally losing some hair
Many years from now
Will you still be trying to appeal the divorce?
48 million isn’t enough of course
If I remarry without a prenup,
will you sell her your notes?
Will you still abuse me,
will you still use me
When I’m seventy-four?

You’ll be older too
And if you say a word
I’ll just go and sue

I could be ruthless,
heartless, and cold
Just like you have done
You can try another reality show
Now that you haven’t won
Accusation in the press, courtroom time
Who could ask for more?
Will you still abuse me,
Will you still use me
When I’m seventy-four