Should They Stay or Should They Go

The whole Britney Spears custody ordeal warrants another parody. Let's go with The Clash and "Should I stay or Should I go" on this one.

Your honor you got to let me know
Will they stay or will they go?
If you say that they are still mine
I’ll throw a party with lots of wine
So you got to let me know
Am I mental or just a party ho?

I can party with such ease ease ease
When I let them do as they please
One day is fine, the next they’re missing
It gets in the way with whom I’m kissing
Well come on and let me know
Should they stay or should they go?

Should they stay or should they go now?
Should they stay or should they go now?
If they go; well Kevin’s trouble
An’ if they stay; well I am double
So come on and let me know!
Should they stay or should they go?