Hey there, Diarrhea

You know, in honor of all the travel people do in the summer let's dedicate this song parody to them. It's from "Hey there Delilah" by the Plain White Ts.

Hey there Diarrhea
Why’d you find me in Mexico City
I’m a thousand miles away
And this plane flight won’t be pretty
It shall not
Doubled over cramps is what I’ve got

Hey there Diarrhea
I’m quite worried about my clothing
You keep creeping out unexpectedly
And it’s this stain that I am loathing
What to do
And the smell is bothering other people too

Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
What you do to me

Hey there Diarrhea
I wish that you’d start solidifying
Just an hour away from the toilet
Would be very gratifying
Yes it would
Normal tapered stools are quite good
They way they always should

Hey there Diarrhea
I’ve got nothing left to say
Seems those sidewalk stand tacos
Have converted to fecal spray
It’s not fun
Hopefully a few more explosions and I’m done
What a run

Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
What you do to me