A Day in the Primaries

E-gads...the political primaries are going on. That surely calls for a parody. Lets go with "A Day in the Life" by The Beatles

I saw the primary today oh, boy
About a bunch of bozos I don’t trust
And though the hoopla was rather sad
Well, I just had to laugh
What a bunch of riffraff
A babble of BS flew from their mouths
The didn’t notice whether it made any sense
A crowd of people stood are stared
They’d seen this and knew it well
Nobody was really sure if they were from the gates of hell

I saw the film clips today oh, boy
About the victorious in Iowa
Yes Hillary cried boo hoo
It’s what she had to do
So in New Hampshire she could win anew
I’d love to turn this off

I read the news today oh, boy
Six trillion in national dept
And though the debt is rather big
They’ll charge more interest for the whole shindig
Now we know how hard it will be for the next bigwig
I’d love to turn it off