Annies Song

Hey, I know. Let's do a parody on the presidential candidates. I'll use "Annies Song" by John Denver.

The McCain version:

You fill up my senses
Like a clear-cutted forest
Like a mountain of new debt
Like a walking migraine
Like a war in the desert
Like an oil filled ocean
You fill up my senses
Don’t campaign again

Come let me help you
Let me show you retirement
Let me teach you anger management
Let me guide you to restrain
Let me check for melanoma
Let me convince you war is over
Come let me help you
To not campaign again

The Obama version:

You fill up my senses
Like a chameleon in the forest
Like a mountain of bull manure
Like a walk
Like a kid doing foreign relations
Like an empty promise ocean
You fill up my senses
Don’t campaign again

Come let me help you
Let me gain you some experience
Let me direct you to do your senate job
Let me enroll you in the service
Let me teach you to stop flipping on issues
Let me give your friends debate tissues
Come let me help you
To not campaign again